12.01.2010

Growing Wraithbone ~ Part Two

With the exception of a few touch ups, the wraithbone forest is ready for the table.
I decided not to put extra bitz on these, as I wanted to keep them basic. My personal opinion when it comes to terrain, is that scenery provides background. It seems weird when the battlefield looks better than the models fighting on it, at least to me.
So I tried to keep the highlights few and sketchy. Admittedly, I started off attempting to dust them with white primer, which might have worked had I not run dry.
I think there will be more pieces like these involving a cat-waterer and bottles. Those might get some bitz, as there might only be two or three of them (good for objectives I'm hoping).
Static grass mat, jungle trees, some eggs....should make a sweet eldar/tyranid table? Until next time around,
Ricalope.

2 comments:

Lyashk the Bonesinger said...

SO it is done?
Now this is something awesome...

Unknown said...

Thanks! I want to make some more, at which point I will revisit these (to keep them all similar). There are plans for a 'central elevation' and something to do with a cat-waterer.