1.04.2013

Troll with Acid

 If you are wondering why it has been so quiet around here, it is because I've been painting everything in sight (almost).  I am also quite behind on my photographing, which means a backlog of posts!  To start things off; here is Slagg, my slag troll.
 He is similar to the rest of the trolls, except for his stony bits which I made more green than the others to show his acidity.  And, yes, he has a pet snake (I picked up a blister full of them that I got just for the trolls).
Slagg has seen a fair bit of table time, being almost exactly like Sparky (the pyre troll) but one point more and acid (not fire).  He sees less time now that I have a mauler, mostly in Gunnbjorn lists.

GottaCon is less than a month away.....until next round!

3 comments:

Tristan M said...

hoping the flesh tearers are getting some love. have a couple conversions based on some dark vengeance chosen to be icons of wrath that should be fun little additions.

Unknown said...

There's three posts of Flesh Tearers inbound!

Tristan M said...

woot woot~!
seeing that will give me motivation to finish building the stuff I have left to send to you.
hope the new place is working out well!