9.01.2011

Deathwatch Apothecary

It seems fitting that the apothecary for a Deathwatch team would be a son of Sanguinus. This guy is part of the Flesh Tearer army I am working on, I hear he will be used for RPGing, nice!
Other than his armor, he is painted the same as the others. I used a different method for painting black so his shoulder pad would look apart.
Also...
His arms are magnetized, and he's got four to choose from (depending on how he feels that morning).
The concept of the Deathwatch, marines gathered from different chapters to kill aliens, is a neat one. It seems that Tristan thinks so too, lets hope they all get along.
The lucky astartes also has two backpacks!
On each of the shoulder pads (except the flamer) there is a buzzsaw, and on each pack a double helix.
Of course he has a glowing fist!
Arms...
Packs...
Until next round....

5 comments:

Tristan M said...

Oooh, very nice!

Just a small thing, could you maybe paint the helix on his narthecium arm the blood drop red and the inquisition symbol on shoulderpad (just the I part) the sam red as their usual armour?

Would just like bit more red on him - other than that he is perfect! Love the powerfist!

Unknown said...

That would be no problem, I was thinking he needed more red too.

Tristan M said...

Upon 8th look (yes I do literally drool over them that much) maybe a buzzsaw chapter symbol on his knee instead of the white helix? Though I like the white helix's on the backpacks.

Unknown said...

np, I just got him out for a touch-up.

Tristan M said...

He's even better in person!!