1.21.2011

Death Mountain (5) - Finished!!

Death Mountain, day five.
The walls were given a dark green basecoat, then drybushed with lighter greens.
I decided to go with metallics for the statues, to get an unwelcoming look. The metal grates were also given a brown wash for a quick weathering.
Then a bunch of smaller details were done, like skulls, aquillas and missiles. For these I switched to regular paints for a more solid color.
I just want to thank everyone who has followed me along this massive project, your support is invaluable!
That makes one big project done, I guess deadlines are good sometimes...
Until next time,
Ricalope.
Post a Comment