6.21.2011

The Young Ones.

I am building a Tau army, I just can't resist manga 40k dudes. And it is ok if they are cow-people, they have droids.
So I went with a Gundam-like theme. This is the majority of Blue Team. During painting, I decided to represent each squad with a colour (the other fire warrior team will be green).
This is Red Leader, (and of course, his droids). Yes, he has stabilizers.
I opted for a larger shield generator made from vehicle parts.
Isn't it amazing how entire armies can appear out of nowhere and completely derail all one's projects?

3 comments:

MCT said...

That is a great looking colour scheme, I was thinking of painting up some Tau in aGundam like scheme a while back, never got around to it.

Anonymous said...

Ricalope they look great man, I'm jealous. I've always loved Tau, the battlesuits look amazing and even the fire warriors with like you said, the manga/anime aesthetic are really cool.

Colour scheme you've picked looks great, how do you think that's going to carry over to vehicles, colour coded to their squads?

Unknown said...

thanks guys!

Red, the devilfish is up next for Blue Team, so we will see...so far so good...