1.09.2012

Space Hulk Flesh Tearers - The Next Three

Sometimes I find it difficult to keep the blog up to speed, these guys are a good example of that. They have actually been finished for a month now...
This chap is one of my favorites, "I am crushing your head!"
The 'nid bits are painting to match the 'stealers who were sent with these guys, I think I did pretty good.
The more osl I do, the easier it becomes.
Ah, the GPS-guy..
Still not sure what he is doing...
"There's a Starfort Coffee around the corner, and Brother Frank is there!"
And finally, the sergeant-like guy.
I love all the bling on these guys, have I mentioned that yet?
This project is still moving along, despite the GottaCon deadline approaching for some other projects. More soon, until next round.

6 comments:

Dai said...

Great paintjobs per usual, tho the blue is a strange one to me next to the deep red and black...

Mordian7th said...

Awesome! The OSL turned out spectacular, and the color scheme is top notch - can't wait to see more!

The Eye of Error said...

They Look great! I like the power fist glow.

Musings of a Smurf said...

Awesome! I would love to get my hands on a set of these for my own army!

deathkorps said...

Sexy!

Tristan M said...

They are looking good, no OSL for power sword though?

The move has settled a bit, the dreads/termies will be hitting the desk soon.