6.23.2011

Two Broads and a Fish

Blue Team's Devilfish is ready.
I set to painting it as though it was built with different coloured plastics, like a Ban Dai kit, but with shading and highlights.
As far as the latest set of rumors regarding the new 40k rules; I am averting my eyes. Until I read the new rules I don't need to speculate over what-ifs, the rules are secondary anyways.
The weather sucks, being windy and all, which will make priming the next phase difficult. Time to clamp boards to my balcony...
I am still at a loss as to the army logo, and what colour to make it. I was tempted to steal the Macross logo until I watched a couple episodes....oh yeah....
And, on to the Broads!
Apologies for the teaser, it was as far as I got before I got K.O.'d for the night.
This is Camo Team, friendly aren't they?
Railcannon, the most badly warped gun I have ever met....
Until next round...

No comments: