9.17.2009

Green Stuff Contagion


Here are those five termagaunts I was talking about earlier, now with putty! (As you can see, my nid-spelling is bad, oh well). They consist of; cork, beads, green stuff, glue, paper clip, flower wire, and of course, the termie himself. I think I am starting to get this whole sculpting gross stuff, and definitly trying to mold in a mark of Papa somewhere on each...

Posing the genestealers might be difficult, THEY ARE ALL SINGLE POSE!!!!! Grrrrrrr, hisss, snarl....Thank Tzeench for multi-part plastic kits. So it seems that each one will have to be reposed...

Until the paint dries,
Ricalope.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Update:
The 'stealers are being put on the back-burner. I just don't like them. I might revisit them later, thinking of putting the rending claws on gaunt bodies as they already have scything talons. So I work on rippers now...