9.24.2009

A Little Something from the Case

Most of the posts lately have been about nWo, so here is some 40k for you wargamers. These are a random selection of models from my "cool models only" case. This would be my Deathwing Terminator Librarian.
When this model came out I could not resist it. As I had a Deathwing/Ravenwing army in the making, he is a Dark Angel.


The Techmarine of my last space marine army, the "Astartes Mechanicus". Complete with full servo-harness and terminator armour (yes, I know, can't have it).
I just thought he would look cool, and as they were very cult mechanicus, he was rather important, so he gets the best stuff.
He is in the same color scheme as the rest of the army, I hope those marines are doing well...
Meet Inquisitor Bailey, Ordos Malleus. He likes to ride a horse. Meet Mr.Edd42-hOrse. The techmarines are very nice to the servants of the Emperor on Odin.
Complete with; Nemisis force sword (old skool w/ boltpistol), stormshield, nifty inquisitor bling.
I simply charge an extra 40 points to make him count as cavalry, bionic horse gives him +d6 attacks when charging (not 1). He likes to hang with the rough riders.
And now for something completely different; a warmachine model (a Cryx bane knight) mixed with some good old necron bitz. He used to be a necron lord, now he sits alone in the CMO case.
Well, I hope you enjoy these random selections. I must get back to painting rippers now, or possibly sleep...

Ricalope, SL.

No comments: