2.01.2011

Chickenjacks and Zombies

Yes, the chickenjacks are done. Well, this one is called a defiler, I name him Spit.
The hobby a.d.d. kicked in, and it seems that I painted all the primed Cryx models I had around. Of course this just means that I need to build the other Cryx models around here.
These are the other two, rippers named Bite and Chew.
Warmachine models are really too much fun to paint. I blame my current state of hobby a.d.d. on PP now.
I promised zombies, didn't I? I also finished the first six of my converted thralls. These guys are mechanithralls, baseline steam-zombies.
I took some plastic GW zombies, added some plasticard tubes and rods and a sprinkling of rivets. The furnaces are sculpted with putty. I'm not 100% happy about the furnaces, but then again, they are just mechanithralls.
Although they are not tournament legal, they are cheap and easy to do. Also, since the two warcasters I have selected are Lord Asphixious and Lady Mortenbra, these little zombies don't fit into any tier list above two (the Lady's).
Until next time, watch out for mercenary beastmen,
Ricalope.

3 comments:

C'nor (Outermost_Toe) said...

Why can't they be used in a tournament? The stats are the same. Unless it's a matter of basing?

agemmanjw said...

awesome work! I have Cygnar stuff that I've been putting off for years now, this makes me wanna jump on them. Great work!

Unknown said...

The zombies are not tournament legal because they are made from non-privateer models.