8.29.2011

Team Green

The second fire warrior team is 'finished'. With such a simple/basic color scheme, these guys were pretty easy to do. As with each team, the secondary color is different, while the rest is uniform.
As I was painting, the conundrum of weathering came to mind. I think I am against dusting effects, as they don't really apply to the basing scheme. Chipping is an option, but I don't want any metallics, so perhaps bone underneath the paint? The chipped effect would only apply to suits and vehicles....suggestions?
The yellow ties the entire force together when multiple teams are together, sorry, no pics of that yet...
Well, back to painting...until next round.

1 comment:

Tristan M said...

Still think I liked the "ice" tau best, but they look cohesive regardless. Chipping with no metallics eh? A bone or khaki could work - with maybe a lighter grey as the "primer" before the armour itself??