7.19.2011

Fleash Tearers - First Squad

The first five of the Flesh Tearer commission is table-ready, although there are some question marks still...
The intent was to match the bases of the marines with the genestealers already painted (not by me, they belong here.) I think they match quite well, the Flesh Tearers have entered the Space Hulk...
A squad shot...
The sarge and a chum (with plain black chainsword). The wings were changed from black to gold, to make them stand out, especially with the brass etched details.
I added a bit of gold to the jump packs.
Glowy hand of doom!
And the other two...(one with hazard stripes, does it add the 'right' color or is it distracting?)
Well, that is them for now,
until next round...

2 comments:

deathkorps said...

Love the hazard stripes- they are looking good!

Tristan M said...

The bases look perfect. I should've mentioned all my marines have black rims on the bases, would like the same here.

I like the bit of gold on the jump packs.

I like the brass etch detail on the sergeants bolt pistol - great job with that choice.

I REALLY like the hazard stripes, they look fantastic!

The only thing I'm not sure I like is the red stripe on the sergeants helmet. Jury is still out.

Am mailing you the vehicle marine sprue bits today. Dude you rock!