1.21.2010

Progress is hard to come by...

Haven't posted in a while, but I thought I would share some finished things. Firstly, six simple sewer markers. Each are made from a Privateer Press base, card, a handle and the lead-holder from a pencil.
These guys have been around a while, so long they had serious pigment and chipping issues. Since they are my infantry platoon command, they needed touch-ups. I also thought it would be nice to re-base them with a more industrial feel and add a medic for the plasma gunner.
The psyker choir are complete. A full squad with a primaris psyker (Artios). The bases are made from different textures of plasticard and tubes with a little sand.
Until next time,
Ricalope.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

All three projects are looking smashing. I'm particularly fond of the cartoonish brains on the psykers, and the high level of quality on your infantry command. Do you paint all of your rank-and-file models to that level? If so, they must look smashing on the battlefield.

As for the sewer markers, I like them, but do they serve a purpose other than to add color to the board? Do you use underground sewer systems in your games?

Unknown said...

the sewer markers will be used for Cities of Death games, no underground board yet (but a great idea I might try in the future). Most of my models I paint in batches of 5-6, each with three tone highlights, it takes a while but it is worth it!

Admiral Drax said...

All gorgeous - well done you!

- Drax.

Juahn F'rann said...

Great job!! The psyker squad looks awesome!